Saturday, June 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Final Trailer ;'(

i can't wait for the movie!!!
so torturing!
26 days more...
i am so sad that it all ends because i grew up with harry potter's movies :'(
I can't believe that this whole series from book to book and then from movie to movie took up a whole 14 years of my life..... I'm going to be sooo sad when this is all over. This series will NEVER die. And for that, I am proud to have been apart of it on its first and best run!

when the movie starts, ends, and all the way through it, i will cry. It's like my childhood is ending. I grew up with these characters, watched them grow as I did, and now it's almost all over. I refuse to accept this. I'm not ready.
My skeleton will lie in the cinema forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment